Wellogo Services Pvt. Ltd. (“us” or “we”) is the author and publisher of the internet resource, www.kyor.com, www.kyorlabs.com, www.kyornow.com, www.kyor.com/workplace (“Website”) on the World Wide Web as well as the software and applications provided by Kyor, including but not limited to the mobile application ‘Kyor’, (together with the Website, referred to as the “Services”). Kyor owns and operates the Services and applications including but not limited to those of the brand names “kyor” provided through the Website.
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”); and
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
- The type of information collected from the Users, including sensitive personal data or any information;
- The purpose, means and modes of usage of such information; and
- How and to whom Kyor will disclose such information.
2. Collection of personal information
Generally some of the Services require us to know who you are so that we can best meet your needs. When you access the Services, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with certain information that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- contact data (such as your email address and phone number);
- demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code);
- data regarding your usage of the Services and history of the appointments made by or with you through the use of Services; and
- Other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters).
The information collected from you by Kyor may constitute ‘personal information’ or ‘sensitive personal data or information’ under the SPI Rules. Personal information is defined under the SPI Rules to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
The SPI Rules further define “sensitive personal data or information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise;
- visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and
- call data records.
Information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law will not be regarded as personal information or sensitive personal data or information.
3.1 All users note:
This Section applies to all Users.
3.2 Casual visitors note:
- No sensitive personal data or information is automatically collected by Kyor from any casual visitors of this Website, who are merely perusing the Website.
- If you, as a casual visitor, have inadvertently browsed any other page of this Website prior to reading the privacy statements set out herein, and you do not agree with the manner in which such information is obtained, stored or used, merely quitting this browser application should ordinarily clear all temporary cookies installed by Kyor. All visitors, are however, encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of their browsers to ensure such clearing / deletion, as Kyor cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behavior of the equipment of all the visitors of the Website.
4. Confidentiality and security
- Your Personal Information is maintained by Kyor in electronic form on its equipment, and on the equipment of its employees. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. Kyor takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and offline, and implements reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of Kyor’s business.
- No administrator at Kyor will have knowledge of your password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password, your computer and your mobile phone. Be sure to log off from the Website when finished. Kyor does not undertake any liability for any un-authorized use of your account and password. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify Kyor by sending an email to email@example.com. You shall be liable to indemnify Kyor due to any loss suffered by it due to such unauthorized use of your account and password.
- Kyor makes all User information accessible to its employees, agents or partners and third parties only on a need-to-know basis, and binds all such employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
- Part of the functionality of Kyor is assisting the Diagnostic Centres to maintain and organize such information. Kyor may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the appropriate authorities, or to Diagnostic Centres who request access to such information.
- Part of the functionality of Kyor is assisting the Users to access information relating to them. Kyor may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the relevant Users and Diagnostic Centres.
- Notwithstanding the above, Kyor is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your personal information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties. Further, Kyor shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Kyor including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
6. Children's and minor's privacy
Kyor strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online Services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission. Although the Kyor Website and Services are not intended for use by minors, Kyor respects the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use the internet or the mobile application.
7. Consent to this policy
8. Address for privacy questions
Users using the Website by registering for an account on the Website or ‘Kyor’ mobile application:
Indicative List of Information by Nature of Service
You can create an account by giving us information regarding your [name, mobile number, email address],medicine prescription ,medical reports and such other information as requested on the User registration pagehttp://kyorlabs.com/login. This is to enable us to provide you with the facility to use the account to book your appointments and store other health related information.